Better Villages for Minecraft 1.3.2 tries to improve the overall AI behind the villagers of the game. Now villagers actually act as a part of a village and also move around the map intelligently.
The mod mainly changes how many villages will be spawned throughout the map, and also places them closer to give a realistic look. The villages look more live-able and are properly generated in an organized fashion. There are gardens, proper footpaths, cobblestone houses, fences with gates, lily pads in lakes, and torches with lights etc. These villages are spawned in various biomes – jungle, plains, sea, mountains etc.
The villagers have improved AI too. They know their ways around the map. They can break blocks up to the height of 75. Plus, they can even break the blocks which come in their path. Villagers work together in making the land around their villages as flat as possible. Moreover, during invasion, they are smart enough to take shelter in their respective homes.
This mod is also compatible with multi-player servers; so enjoy this mod with your friends.
Then there are some extra goodies like the following:
1. Village Cell – Here they hold some zombies
2. Village Sewers – Dark areas where is the spot where many zombies are spawned
3. Village Partyhouse – A place where light music is being played and you’ll find villagers enjoying themselves
Installation steps for Armor Movement Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2:
1. Download and install Forge and MCPatcherHD
2. Download the mod files and install this zip file in MCPatcherHD
3. Go to start menu and open the run dialog box
4. Type %appdata% and press enter
5. Navigate to .minecraft/bin folder and open Minecraft.jar
6. Delete the META-INF folder
7. Close Minecraft.jar
8. Start a new world in your game!
Download Better Villages for Minecraft 1.3.2
Developer : Jstorey97