The Mine Little Pony mod for Minecraft is intended for female players, well, apparently. This mod converts the player models into ponies, similar to the ones found on the popular TV show for kids – My Little Pony. The mod also adds other textures and models which make the game look more fantasy like.
The mod can be used on single player or multiplayer games. There is a default skin for every player in case they do not have their own pony skin. Plus, if one player hasn’t installed the mod, he will see the other players as normal players. So the mod is compatible with any kind of Minecraft client.
These are the different ponies available for you to choose from:
• Allie Way
• Earth pony
• Ruby pinch
• Daring Do
• Mr Cake
• Film Reel
• Flithy Rich
• Princess Luna
• Silver Spoon
• Cranky Doodle Donkey
… and a lot more.
There is also a skinning guide included which lets you customize your pony. This allows you to give them the appearance of wearing clothes. Along with this, there is also the option available for changing the length of the pony’s tail. The original ponies can also be brought back by changing the values of ponysettings.txt, if you do not prefer the new models.
• Download the mod files.
• Open the start menu and type %appdata% in the run box.
• Make sure to create a backup of the .minecraft/bin/ folder as well as the .minecraft/saves folder.
• Now go to .minecraft/bin/ folder and open the minecraft.jar file.
• Next, copy all the files from the mod folder to the Minecraft.jar file.
• Delete the META-INF folder and close minecraft.jar
• Start your game
Download Mine Little Pony v184.108.40.206 for Minecraft 1.3.2