The wait for this Adventure Update is over! ModLoader1.3.2 is available but you need to be a bit careful when installing the mod. For those who are still new to Minecraft, this software is required for nearly all of the mods for Minecraft. Therfore, do not ignore this mod. When installing a mod to Minecraft, you deal with the main command lines in the system. The minecraft.jar may get altered and cause SMP not to work. ModLoader 1.3.2 will make your life much easier and will do all those difficult tasks for you.
The Modloader has its own specifications. It will create a folder for the mod in the .minecraft folder, where you can install other mods without difficulty. Just drag the .zip file into the mods folder. This mod is very important if you want other mods to work properly. When it comes to managing the Minecraft mod, this is like the top dog and prevents any conflicts when you run numerous mods. Risugami, the faithful developer behind the mod, has always provided updates keeping with the latest versions of Minecraft.
• base mod for a lot of mods
• Acts like a mod manager
• Prevent and resolves any mod conflict from smelting, block id, or recipes
• Facilitates the other mod developers to code their own mod
• extremely helpful when installing other mod
• It is the basic framework required by other mods
Installation steps for the mod:
1. Download mod files and extract them to any folder of your choice
2. Go to start menu and open the run dialog box
3. Type %appdata% and press enter
4. Open the .minecraft/bin folder and then go to the minecraft.jar file.
5. Copy all the extracted files into minecraft.jar
6. Delete the META-INF folder
7. Close Minecraft.jar
8. Play your game!
Download Modloader for Minecraft 1.3.2
Developer : Risugami