In case you ever felt that was plainly an adventure game with no action, then NamCraft 1.06 Beta is surely going to change your mind. The mod is created for Minecraft v 1.7.3 and intends to build the scenario of war, similar to the military tension in Vietnam, in the game. There will be a lot of destruction and violence; so prepare yourself since survival is the key to the mod.
The mod adds the following items to the game:
• Silk Worm
• White phosphorus
• Distilled water
• First aid kit
• Iodine tablets
• Steel shot
• Metal tube
• Metal rod
• Turtle shell
• Ammo for various weapons
Then there are more mobs which come with the mod. The cobra is a wild creature which is better left alone, unless you want the thing to attack you. There will be a helicopter always flying overhead. It will keep on dropping essential items, so keep an eye out for them. The Vietcong Bushwacker is a sprinting maniac who will slice you down with a machete, so be well armed always. The NVA is a tactical mob, who uses speed and the ability to shoot quickly to take you down.
• Download and install AudioMod.
• Download the mod files.
• Open the start menu and type %appdata% in the run box.
• Make sure to create a backup of the .minecraft/bin/ folder.
• Next, copy the folder “resources” found in the mod files and overwrite it with the similar one found in the .minecraft/ folder.
• Now go to .minecraft/bin/ folder and open the minecraft.jar file.
• Delete the META-INF folder.
• Further, copy the contents inside the “MinecraftJar” folder in the mod files into this Minecraft.jar file.
• Clost the Minecraft.jar file and play your game.
Developer : bracomadar
Download NamCraft [1.06 Beta] for minecraft 1.7.3 here