The Real Life Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2 adds some new ideas to the Minecraft game, and affects the way you craft your items. The new items included have their own set of textures, which have been updated in this mod version.
The mod adds various items to the game, however mainly there are three groups into which these items can be classified:
The food items are items which are eatable. Accordingly, they will increase your health and hunger bars. The crafting items are the most useful ones. They are like the building blocks of the game. You can use the crafting items to create more food items, or other useless items. Useless items are self explanatory. They are items with no practical use, but only for visual appearance.
Here are some items which are included with the mod:
1. gold clock
3. Diamond Ring
9. Low Electronics
10. Gold chain
11. Construction unit
New update allows you to create armor from element X and a sword from element Z. You can also create element X apples if you want to.
Real Life Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2 is basically a fun mod, while allows you to modify items in a different manner. It also introduces a whole lot of items which we use in daily life, but which have not been provided with the Vanilla Minecraft.
Installation steps for Real Life Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2:
1. Download and install ModLoader
2. Download the mod files and extract them to any folder
3. Go to start menu and open the run dialog box
4. Type %appdata% and press enter
5. Navigate to .minecraft/bin folder and open Minecraft.jar
6. Copy the extracted files from the mod folder over here
7. Delete the META-INF folder
8. Close Minecraft.jar
Download Real Life Mod for minecraft 1.3.2
Like or share to view the download link ( original AdFly or Direct link from developer )
Minecraft Mods, A Different Way to Enjoy Minecraft Games
Minecraft mods are modifications or changes made to the Minecraft games that changes the content from what it originally was. There are different ways in which people add mods to the Minecraft games. Some of the mods are in depth and add content to the game that can change the creative feel of the game or add more options for the player as to how to interact with the minecraft games. Some of the mods are bigger expansions adding significant expansions to the games while others may bring in features and experiences from other games.
How to Install Minecraft Mods
Installing Minecraft mods is not difficult if you follow certain steps.
• First you need to download the mod. It is better to download the mod in a new window.
• Next you need to install the mod.
• Locate your Minecraft file. In Windows 7 & 8 you will find it in C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming\minecraft. For Mac users go to Library then go to Application support and then Minecraft.
• Now go to the bin folder in Minecraft and open minecraft.jar with a program like Winrar that opens zipped files.
• Some mods may require other mods or programs to work. Download any or all of these mods and open them with the program that opens zipped files.
• Copy all the files from your zip program into minecraft.jar.
• Next delete the Meta-Inf folder in minecraft.jar since this folder prevents you from installing the mods.
Now you are ready to play minecraft and enjoy the mods.
If you have problems check the mod page for any incompatible mods and the instructions to fix them. Follow those instructions while re installing the mods.
Top Minecraft Mods
Though Minecraft by itself is fun and enjoyable to play, it can get stale and plain at times. There are many mods out there that improve the game and make them more enjoyable and easier to play while there are others that add a lot of content to the game. It depends from person to person as to which mod they would enjoy better than the others. Here are a few suggestions of the mods we think are the top minecraft mods of all time.
1. Single Player commands mod. This is one mod that adds on to the experience of the player while keeping the minecraft game the same. It makes the game more interesting by adding to the core of the game without changing the basic of the game. It has intelligent seamless additions to the game with a friendly user interface. One of the most popular downloaded mod for minecraft.
2. Better than wolves mod. This mod lets the players build more complex designs by adding many things to minecraft, right from gears to windmills. With this mod you can build epics with innovative technology. You need to try out this mod in order to experience it since words cannot fully justify the experience.
3. Mo’Creatures Mod. This mod adds many different creatures to minecraft, this gives the game a new life while making it more enjoyable. There are many features in this mod that lets you different things with the animals like collecting rare species of animals or breeding them. This mod has everything from polar bears to mice and every animal has unique features that makes them come alive. The animation of all creatures is very realistic adding to the experience.
4. Too Many items mod and Not enough Items mod. Both of these mods are similar in many respects. They both allow you to fabricate items in minecraft and enhance the experience of minecraft by making the items accessible to you and allowing you to save your game while you do other things in the game. The difference is that Too many items mod is much more simple and you can enjoy minecraft without complexities.
5. Clay soldiers mod. This mod consists of having little soldiers fighting each other and the best part is that you can change them into things like horse riding soldiers or to soldiers with bombs. This mod allows you to customize your soldiers and the arena while watching them fight each other.
There are too many other minecraft mods that we would like to list here, but again it is what you want out of the game. You can always find a mod that you may like better than others to make your experience of minecraft enjoyable.