Herobrine is definitely one of those mythical characters in the game of Minecraft which has created talks in almost any Minecraft forum or discussion group. The Herobrine Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2 removes the “myth” tag given to Herobrine, as you find yourself choosing your ways around the map wisely, trying to save yourself from one of the dangerous characters described.
Herobrine can attack you at any point of time. In fact, it is so tricky to deal with Herobrine that there is a contest on deciding the best method to outsmart him. Herobrine has hollow white eyes, which when once seen through will make him disappear and transport him to some other location; probably right behind your back!
Herobrine will often send you AI generated chat texts, but which will be written in a reversed fashion. The mod also brings Notch along with Herobrine songs with it. Plus you have the ability to build and add your own buildings or traps for Herobrine. On the other hand, Herobrine will also build his own things.
The ASPHYXIOUS CUSTOMPAC and Shine Mine HD are two texture packs which are compatible with the mod. There is an included .ini file which can be modified to change the spawn rate of Herobrine.
Installation steps for The Herobrine Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2 (Windows):
1. Download and install ModLoader and AudioMod
2. Download the mod files and extract them to any folder
3. Go to start menu and open the run dialog box
4. Type %appdata% and press enter
5. Navigate to .minecraft/bin folder and open Minecraft.jar
6. Copy the extracted files from the mod folder “intominecraft.jar” into this Minecraft.jar file
7. Delete the META-INF folder
8. Close Minecraft.jar
9. In case you want the audio discs to work, make sure you have AudioMod installed
10. Play your game!
Updated to 1.4.2
Download The herobrine mod 2.6 for minecraft 1.4.2
Developer : burnner