Have you ever built a treehouse and wondered what it would be like if the entire world was just like that? Like one big Ewok colony? Well, wonder no more, my friends, because that’s just what Ultimate Tree Survival is going to show you.
Ultimate Tree Survival places you in the boughs of an enormous, world-spanning tree. This tree is so big that its branches can hide an entire town. Your task, according to the map creator, is to fulfill a series of 10 main challenges and 10 side challenges. These challenges range from exploration, such as finding certain houses and areas on the map, to crafting, like crafting an iron sword and such. These challenges drive the game forward and eventually bring you to the end, where you will be rewarded with your deepest, darkest desire.
The tree itself is like a maze. Branching paths (hah! a pun!) can turn you around and confuse you, but you can sometimes take a shortcut by way of waterfalls or vines. You can also try mining your way through the leaves, but that’s not always a good idea. The canopy is only one block thick in some places, and a wrong move can send you plunging to your doom.
This map is a heap of fun, and I had just as much fun exploring the branches as I did trying to fulfill the challenges. I highly recommend this to anyone, even those who never had a tree house.
1) Download and install ModLoader and AudioMod
2) Download the Ultimate Tree Survival map
3) Extract it onto your desktop
4) Rename the folder as “world1”. This will replace your Minecraft game’s original world 1 slot
5) Open the Start menu and click “Run”
6) Type “%appdata%” (without quotes)
7) Find a folder named “/.minecraft/”. Go inside and find a /saves/ folder
8 ) Paste the map here. Overwrite existing map if necessary.
9) Launch Minecraft and select World1
Download Ultimate Tree Survival
Developer : maxon1001